Firdamatic: the Design Tool for the Uninspired Webloggers has been updated. The templates should work just fine in Blogspot-powered weblogs, at least until Blogger decided to change something and break the layouts again.
I also made some changes to the templates to make them even more customisable. I made the most changes to the header. Now you need only one header image instead of two. You could even use no image at all since you have the option of having a title text on the header and the header background colour is now configurable.
I was going to add a support blog for Firdamatic, but then I thought about how much I suck at replying to comments and emails so I decided against it. If there was any problem, I’m sure someone would post about it here. So yeah, enjoy!