- IKEA Product or Cheese? | Online Quiz | Mental Floss
I don’t know much about cheese but I’ve been to IKEA enough to score 73%. The average score was 54%.
- Graphic: How to turn a dead whale into a museum display – The Globe and Mail
It’s going to take at least two years for the dead beached whale from Trout River, Newfoundland to become a museum display at the Royal Ontario Museum.
- This is who you should mute on Twitter | The Verge
I’m not afraid to unfollow or not to follow back so I don’t need the mute button. It’s a different story on Facebook. I rarely unfriend but I unsubscribe a lot.
- Re-Thinking the Game of Monopoly | Capitally | Big Think
I think playing Monopoly by the rule explained in this article would make me hate the game even more.
- Craving Italian? Set Sail to this Far-Flung Indonesian Island : Condé Nast Traveler
I don’t know what to think of this. Indonesian food is so good! All the tourists who go there for Italian food will miss out on something wonderful.